HOW TO STOP HAIR FALL AND TIPS TO CONTROL WITH NATURAL HOME REMEDIES
Hair fall can be scary and sometimes out of control, but there are some things that can be taken care of to reduce hair fall. Finding a hair fall solution is not a one-track path. It is well rounded, holistic process of maintaining several aspects of your life, all ending in happy and healthy hair.
Mentioned below are some milestones to keep in mind as a hair fall solution and path to strong and healthy hair.
Hair Care Tips to Stop Hair Fall Worries
It is surprising to see how basic everyday habits can result in hair fall control to a great extent. But you are what you do every day, right? Practicing good habits can take you long way and give you the right type of hair that you desire.
1. Regular Hair Washing: Washing your hair is important to keep them healthy. Maintaining hygiene around yourself and keeping your hair clean from the bacteria and fungus can be a good way to keep your hair healthy. Make sure you wash your hair at least thrice a week using anti hair fall shampoo followed by a conditioner which keeps hair moist and easy to manage. It’s all about finding the one perfect combination of shampoo and conditioner that suits your hair will do the trick.
2. Gentle styling: Trying out new hairstyles for giving yourself a new look can cause a lot of damage to your hair which is obviously unintentional but unavoidable. Giving yourself a new look is equally important as giving your scalp and hair proper break. Try to stay away from excessive hair colouring, ironing, treatments and harsh products. Picking more natural and less complicated hairstyles, that help your hair and scalp breath is important. Whereas, tying your hair in tight braids, ponytails or pull back hairstyles regularly causes an increase in hair fall. But this shouldn’t stop you from styling and wearing your hair the way you like it. Proper hair care procedures followed with styling can not only give you the desired look but also keep hair away from damages like hairfall and thinning. Shampoo and conditioning with right products like Pantene advanced hairfall solution range and Pantene open hair miracle before styling your hair protects your hair from breakage and hair fall.
3. Lifestyle changes: The best to bring any change is to be the change. Change your way of living and a lot of your problems will start vanishing. Having troubles with hair? Develop a few good habits that can give your hair a blast and keep you fit and healthy too. As mentioned earlier, hair fall is not only a result of external factors but also a result of internal factors-- physiological as well as psychological. Treat your body right by following a diet for hair fall which helps maintain internal peace and control stress levels. You can even meditate regularly to keep stress in check.
4. Hair massage: Massaging your head is proven to work the best for improving blood circulation, hence it’s the healthiest way to stop hair fall before it takes over. It results in increased hair growth and relieves your stress which is a main cause of hair fall. Massaging helps to keep your hair in shape and keeps it healthy.
5. Drying hair: Rubbing your hair with your towel seems to be the quickest way to dry it but this can leave your hair too dry and tangled, leading to breakage. Instead, simply pressing out moisture and later air-drying it naturally becomes a hair fall solution. Trying to dry your hair out with a rug or towel can cause a lot of damage to your hair and scalp. Leading to extreme dryness, it can also cause dandruff and increase hair breakage leading to hair fall.
Home Remedies to Reduce Hair Fall
Home remedies have always worked! Remember when Grandma used to apply eggs to your hair? That always created an impact to your hair and prevented hair fall. Following are some of the home remedies that are the best hair fall treatments and can help you stop your hair fall eventually.
1. Fermented Rice Water:
Fermented Rice Water is considered to be the best remedy for all types of hair and their diverse range of hair problems. It is found to have a lot of benefits and is used in a lot of beauty products because it has an endless list of benefits. It is vitamin rich, repairs damaged hair cells, suitable PH level to reduce hair fall and make hair stronger and filled with antioxidants. Pantene has combined one of the world’s oldest anti-hairfall secret, fermented rice water with their signature Pro-Vitamin B5 formula to create the Pantene Advanced Hairfall Solution.
2. Bamboo: Bamboo is known for its strength & flexibility. It helps strengthen hair and get beautiful, healthy hair. Using products that have bamboo extracts in it can make your stronger and healthier hair and reduce hair fall.
3. Other Home Remedies for Hair: As referred by numerous health & beauty sites, sharing few ingredients that might work for your hair type -
A. Aloe Vera Gel:
Aloe vera has multiple healing properties and has been sued for ages to treat various hair conditions like oily hair, dry hair, hair fall, dandruff, itchy scalp etc. You can apply aloe vera gel on your hair with various ingredients like yogurt, vitamin E capsules, apple cider vinegar and coconut oil.
Onions contain sulphur that help promote the production of collagen and in turn collagen helps in improving hair health. You can use onion juice or onion oil in various DIY hair care masks.
Egg masks with aloe vera, lemon, honey or olive oils are helpful in treating various hair problems. While it helps reduce hair fall, egg also gives shine and smoothness to your hair.
D. Amla (Indian gooseberry):
It is a rich source of vitamin C and it helps strengthen your hair follicles from inside. You can either apply it on your hair or consume it as a part of your diet for healthy, voluminous hair.
It is important to note that every individual’s hair type and texture is different so while some of these home remedies are not scientifically proven methods to reduce hair fall, they might work for an individual and might not for someone else. In case of severe hair fall, we would recommend you to seek professional help.
Diet to Prevent & Stop Hair Fall
1. Vitamin A: Every cell in our body needs Vitamin A to grow. Hair, being the fastest growing tissue in the human body, also needs Vitamin A to grow. Vitamin A not only helps in hair growth but also helps moisturize your hair follicles in order to prevent hair fall caused due to breakage and other hair fall problems. However, too much of Vitamin A can be problematic. It causes toxicity and can also lead to hair fall. In short, your hair needs the right amount of Vitamin A to grow and stay moisturized. Carrots, Spinach, Kale, Pumpkin, Peach are some foods rich in Vitamin A for hair.
2. Vitamin B: Vitamin B is one of the best-known vitamins for hair growth. It helps create red blood cells which carry oxygen and nutrients to the scalp and hair follicles. This creates a healthy hair growth atmosphere. The most famous and commonly heard B-vitamin is Biotin. It is found in almost all hair growth supplements and is a well-known anti-hair fall. Nuts, Avocado, Seafood, Leafy Vegetables are some of the foods rich in Vitamin B for hair.
3. Vitamin C: Vitamin C helps in the creation of Collagen, a vital protein to get healthy hair, nails, and skin. Collagen plays a big role when it comes to making hair healthier and resilient. Vitamin C also helps your body absorb iron and boost hair growth. Strawberry, Oranges, Grapefruit, Kiwi are some foods rich in Vitamin C for hair.
4. Vitamin D: Hair follicles are the pores on your scalp from which new hair grows. Vitamin D plays a major role in the creation of new hair follicles. It is crucial when it comes to hair production and aids thicker, stronger hair. Vitamin D also prevents existing hair from prematurely falling out, curbing hair fall. Low levels of vitamin D can lead to hair loss. The easiest healthy hair tip to deal with hair fall problems is to step out in the sun and soak some Vitamin D. Mushrooms, Salmon, Fatty Fish are some foods rich in Vitamin D for hair.
5. Vitamin E: Vitamin E is a natural antioxidant that benefits your hair in more than one way. It stimulates hair growth and reduces split ends. The antioxidant properties of Vitamin E help your scalp by preventing wear and tear and reducing the levels of oxidative stress. It gives your hair that extra shine and makes it voluminous. Sunflower Seeds, Spinach, Avocado, Almonds are some foods rich in Vitamin E for hair.
Products to Control Hair Fall
Always use the right products for your hair! Select your products based on your hair type and target the right problem of your hair. Here are the go-to products for everyday haircare -
Use the right shampoo based on your hair type. If you are facing frizzy hair, try looking out for something that can make your hair silky and smooth and give all the necessary nutrients required by your body. You can try the Pantene Hair Fall Shampoo as it contains the nourishing formula of Pro-Vitamin B5 and Fermented Rice Water which helps strengthen hair from within thereby reducing hair fall.
It is essential to always use a conditioner after every hair wash. Shampoos usually strip the hair of the moisture. Always use a conditioner to provide nourishment and lock in that moisture. You can try the Pantene Hairfall Control Conditioner along with the Pantene Hairfall Control Shampoo for stronger and healthier hair. You can also try the Pantene 2-in-1 range on the days you don’t have those extra 5 minutes to condition your hair. The 2-in-1 range has benefits of both shampoo and conditioner in one product. It helps clean and moisturize your hair.
Leave your comment
Note: HTML is not translated!